Thursday 18 August 2016

Easy-Cheesy Scalloped Potatos

These are soooooooo good,
And soooo cheesy.....
Mmmmmmm..........
You know what I mean?

Serve with absolutely anything and you will be a star!!
Really.....these are great!

Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatos
****************************
(So.... My daughter with an English degree says I can't add an E to my Potatos or tomatos......)
( I think this may take a while )



Meanwhile.......

Take 6-8 medium  Potatos - thinly sliced
1 onion - thinly sliced
1 cup grated cheese.
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp dry mustard powder
1/2rap dill weed
2 cups milk
1/2 cup grated cheese 
〰〰〰
Stir flour, dry mustard, dill weed, salt and pepper in a medium saucepan.
Add milk and cook over medium heat until no lumps remain.
It should be thickened. 
Add first amount of cheese and stir until melted.
〰〰
Grease a casserole dish and place half of the Potatos in it.
Add half of the onions.
Add half of the cheese sauce.
Repeat with the rest of the Potatos, onions and cheese sauce.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cover.
Bake at 350*F for about 90 minutes or until Potatos are done"
I like to uncover then and broil for 6-8 minutes or until nicely browned......

✨✨✨
Are you following my blog yet? 
Why the heck not? 
Follow for more great recipes and helpful ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment