Saturday 9 July 2016

Creamy Brocolli Soup🍲

I love soup.
I make it all the time.
Usually I just throw leftovers into a pot and create a delicious meal.
Today I have leftover brocolli in the fridge.
Frozen or fresh works too!

🌸FOLLOW my Blog for more delicious recipes and helpful ideas🌸
😊please LIKE and SHARE my Blog to help keep it going😊

CREAMY BROCOLLI SOUP
************************

1 medium onion - chopped
1 tbsp oil

1 cup diced celery 
1 cup diced carrot
4 cups chicken broth
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

2 cups chopped cooked brocolli 

2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
2 cups milk

Cook onion in oil.
Add celery, carrot, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
Simmer until vegetables are soft. About 20 minutes.
Add chopped brocolli 

In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add flour mix well.
Add milk and stir until thickened.  

Add milk mixture to soup. 
Stir and cook 10 minutes more.

Soups on!


No comments:

Post a Comment