Wednesday 22 June 2016

Welcome
Today we are all living on less. The bills are higher and our pay checks can only stretch so far. 
Over the years I have learned to s-t-r-e-t-c-h my dollars to make ends meet. Some ideas have worked great and others.....not so well. 
One of the easiest ways I have found to save money is to learn how to cook for yourself.
Restaurant food is very overpriced. You can cook just as well, if not better at home. Never mind that the food is healthier for you. You also will know everything that goes into the food you are eating.
There are also household ideas for cleaning and general maintenance that will save money that I will share too.
I hope you enjoy my ideas, recipes and tips and I look forward to hearing what you have to say. 
Please comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment