Sunday 26 June 2016

Quick tip to save πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’° on your electric bill

Here's a simple way to save a few $$
Go around your house and see how many items are plugged in to your electrical outlets.....πŸ”Œ
Go on... I'll wait......


Yep....that's what I thought.
Your πŸ“ΊπŸ“»☎️πŸŽ›πŸ”­πŸ“±πŸ’»πŸ•Ή....and more are all plugged in, right?
Now....how many of these things are you actually using right now?
Not too many I would guess.
Did you know that even when the power is turned off, things that are plugged in are
                                     STILL USING ELECTRICITY?
Yes ...they are sucking your hard earned money even when not in use.  πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ
Now I realize you can't very well unplug things like your stove that have plug ins where they are not accessible. But what about that cord for your phone that you keep plugged in, even when your phone isn't charging?
The iPod charger, the lamp that never gets used, the tv in the spare room that nobody watches?
If you are like me, there are LOTS of things you can unplug to save on your electricity bill.
You work hard for your money.......don't just give it to the electric company.
If it's not being used, unplug it!
Saving money really can be that simple.....πŸ˜‰
                   πŸ˜ŠPlease share this post to help me keep my blog going😊




No comments:

Post a Comment