Friday 24 June 2016

Stuffed Potatoes

Super delicious fluffy stuffed potatoes. A hit with everyone!!



😊Please share this post to help keep my blog going😊
Thank you

These potatoes are so easy and make a meal extra special.
I happened to have a bit of leftover brocolli in the fridge so I added it to my filling, but you can add all sorts of things.
Another favourite is bacon.....yep adding bacon to anything makes it special doesn't it?

You will need:

Baked potatoes ( I used 6, but just adjust the recipe accordingly for as many potatoes you need)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup milk
Salt
Pepper
Additions.... I used 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup cooked chopped brocolli

Step 1.  Cut thin slice off the top of baked

Step2. Carefully scoop out insides of potatoe

Step 3. In a large bowl, add sour cream salt and pepper to potatoes
Step 4. Mash potatoes until fluffy. ( I use an electric mixer to make them fluffy)
Step 5. Add your additions.

Step 6. Mix well and fill potatoes. Pile it on. They can take it!



Step 7. Add a bit of grated cheese to the top and bake at 350 *F for 45 minutes. 
Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment